Ethical Equine Performance at Ashen Equestrian Centre
Ashen, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 8JU
Contact us - Tel: 07900 436110 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashen E.C. attracts visitors from around the globe and we are happy to help our less local / overseas visitors with details of local accomadation.
On the borders of Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, easily accessable from the M11, M25, A12, A14, A120 and only 45 mins from Stansted Airport, with stunning views across the Stour Valley and in a quiet setting, visitors to Ashen E.C enjoy the unique combination of a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, excellent facilities and first class coaching as well as wonderful hacking.
Click here for map and enter CO10 8JU in the route planner.
From Stansted Airport and the A120
- #Take the A120 from Stansted past Gt Dunmow
- * At the "Freeport" roundabout take the 2nd exit
- A131 Sudbury
- In High Garrett turn left at the traffic lights (traffic lights 200 yds after "The Chapel Interiors")
- A1017 Haverhill
- Through Gosfield, Sible Hedingham and Gt Yeldham to Ridgewell
- In Ridgewell turn right to Ashen just after The King's Head pub
- ~ Follow the road through the village of Ashen with the duck pond on your right and the church on your left
- and continue to follow the road towards Clare
- As you leave the village Ashen E.C is sign-posted on the left hand side.
From the A12
- Take the A130 Exit 19
- After Little Waltham the road becomes the A131
- At the Gt Notely roundabout turn right on to the A120
- Follow the directions from the * above.
From Cambridge and Haverhill and the A11 Newmarket
- At the Fourwentways Roundabout take the A1307 Exit towards Haverhill
- Follow the road through Linton and go straight over the roundabout after Cardinal's Green onto the
- A1017 Haverhill by-pass
- At the last roundabout on the by-pass (where you can ONLY turn left or right) turn right
- A1307 through Sturmer and New England to Ridgewell
- In Rigewell take the first turning on the left to Ashen
- Follow the directions from ~ above.
From the A14
- Take Westley Exit 42 off the A14
- Drive through Westley and go striaght over the staggered cross roads to Horringer
- At the t'junction in Horringer turn right on to the
- + A143 towards Haverhill
- Through Horringer and Wickhambrook
- In Stradishall turn left to Clare B1063 (just after the trailer centre)
- Follow the road to Clare and follow the directions from the ^ above.
From the M25 / M11 London
- Take Exit 8a off the M11 on to the
- A120 and follow the directions from the # above.
From Clacton and West of Colchester
- Take the A134 through Gt Horekesley, Nayland, Leavenheath, Newton at the
- @ Gt Cornard roundabout take the 3rd Exit on to the B1064 Subury by-pass
- Go straight over all the roundabouts on the by-pass (approx. 4) and in to
- Long Melford B1054 turn left to
- Clare and Cavendish A1092 opposite Melford Hall
- Follow the road through Cavendish and Clare
- ^ with The Bell Hotel on your left and the Co-op in the right
- Continue along high st and out of Clare in the direction of Stoke by Clare and Haverhill
- Take the left hand turning sign-posted Ashen just after and opposite The Red House B&B
- Follow the road over the bridge, past the entrance to The Priory and ignore all turnings off this road
- Ashen E.C is sign-posted approx. 2 miles along this road on the right hand side.
From Bury St Edmunds
- Follow the directions from the + above.
- Take the A1017 through Hintlesham, Hadleigh, Boxford and Newton
- Then follow the directions from the @ above.
Click Link to register for our e-newsletter